Restore comfort, suppleness and movement with this intensely effective massage.
Active stretching and specialised massage with expertly blended aromatherapy oils alleviate deep-seated tension in the neck, shoulders and back with instant and lasting effect. Muscular pain is diminished, leaving you feeling stronger and more energised.
What You Need to Know About Your Spa Day
Once you have booked your Spa Day you will receive confirmation detailing your booking and any outstanding information, we may require from you to complete your booking.
• All treatments are subject to availability.
• Please arrive promptly to guarantee that your treatment begins on time. This will allow you to be fully relaxed and have completed or updated your wellness questionnaire. Arriving late for your appointment will have an impact on your treatment time.
• All our treatment times include consultation and aftercare advise.
• All Gift Cards must be brought along on the day to redeem against your reservation. Failure to do so will result in you having to make payment on the day or cancellation of your experience. Spa Day packages Monday to Saturday arriving at 09:30 and departing at 14.30. Afternoon Tea served at 13:30.
Please advise a member of The Village Spa’s team about any health conditions, pregnancies, allergies, injuries or if you are currently undergoing any treatment or investigations prior to your arrival so that we can ensure that our facilities and treatments are suitable.
We welcome expectant mums into our Village Spa at any stage of your pregnancy. We recommend you refrain from using the thermal suites during pregnancy. On making your booking, please advise the Village Spa’s team about your pregnancy stage so that we can guide you towards the best treatments. Some of our treatments are not suitable for pregnancies within the first trimester.
Loss Or Damage of Personal Items
Please keep your personal belongings in the lockers provided. We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal items at the Village Spa. We recommend you leave all valuables at home.
Age & Time Restrictions
For Health & Safety reasons children under the age of 16 years are not permitted in the thermal suites. Treatments are only available to persons aged 16 years and over. Time restrictions apply for child swims. Please ask at the Village Spa’s reception for further details.
In an effort to provide a totally relaxed environment mobile phones are not permitted in the Village Spa’s treatment areas or facilities.
• Photographs and videos are not permitted to be taken in the Village Spa at any time.
• The relaxation lounge within the treatment area is a quiet space; we ask all our guests to kindly respect this.
• Swimwear is mandatory when using our thermal suites.
• Underwear must be worn during treatments.
• Jewellery needs to be removed prior to treatments commencing.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Full non-transferable and non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking. A minimum of 72 hours’ notice is required to reschedule or amend your booking within six weeks from the original date. We regret we are unable to reschedule bookings due within the 72 hours period and therefore your experience will be cancelled.